High Quality and Long Lasting Power – Standard and Custom Hydraulic Power Units
Continental has earned their outstanding reputation for high quality, long lasting power units over the last 59 years as a result of:
• International standard design and/or customized to your specific application.
• Engineering support, with drawings and documentation.
• Long life, low warranty and distribution support.
• Built for light duty and heavy, continuous duty for today’s harshest environments.
• Tank capacity: 1 to 5000+ gallons in steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
• For fast, easy, setups, all power unites are shipped 100% tested.
• System flow up to 500 GPM, and pressure to 5000 PSI
• Test up to and beyond 200 HP including international voltages
• Fluids and compatible seals, water glycol, phosphate ester, mineral, ATF, and more
• Motor starters with system accessories.
• Drawings in SolidWorks format or AutoCAD DWG/DXF.
• Assemblers are CFPS with over 20 years experience each
• 18 months warranty on power units, 36 months on Continental components.
• Motor controls and panels
• Documented and Tested 100%
• Epoxy painting