LPV - PISTON PUMP - Saddle Block
The LPV series of pumps, are variable displacement axial piston pumps with variable swash block, suitable for applications with open loop circuits and intermediate pressures. All of the Control Compensator options are interchangeable on all pump sizes. This very flexible Control Compensator design allows the LPV pump to be quickly changed as your circuit requirement demand.
Key Features - LPV Piston Pumps
- External shaft seal and bearing access for ease of servicing.
- Control Compensator options: Pressure Compensator, Remote Pressure, Load Sense and a D03 valve mount Allowing for pressure control circuits from dual pressure to Proportional pressure
- Swash block and saddle design permit consistent control and provide long life over Trunnion designs. Saddle bearing can also be easily serviced.
- Specially designed spherical port plate makes these extremely quiet operating pumps with optimized filling performance.
- Maximum volume adjustment standard