VED03M - PROPORTIONAL VALVES - Directional Control without On-Board Control
Continental Hydraulics VED03M direct operated 4-way proportional valves conform to NFPA D03 and ISO 4401 mounting standards.
These valves are designed for use with remote electronic controls allowing for durable performance in locations that require components to survive in rugged and harsh conditions.
- It is suitable for directional and speed control of hydraulic actuators.
- Valve opening and flow rate can be modulated continuously in proportion to the current supplied to the solenoid.
- The valve can be controlled directly by a current control supply unit or combined with an external electronic card to maximize the valve performances
- Several manual overrides are available.
- 12 Volt or 24 Volt Solenoids – with DIN 43650 or DEUTSCH Connections available
- Valves will include as standard;
- Zinc-Nickel surface treatment to the Valve bodies
- Zinc-Nickel surface treatment to the Coils