Explosion Proof Hazardous Location
They are compliant with ATEX, IECEx and INMETRO, UL, CSA requirements and are suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, for surface plants or mines.
Explosion-proof solenoid operated directional valves - compliant with ATEX, IECEx, INMETRO
These Hazardous Location directional valves are available in direct Operated or Pilot Operated versions with a large variety of spool and function types to meet your circuit requirements.
- Variety of threads types, Cable Glands and connection locations for ease of integration
- Pressures to 5000 PSI and Flows to 290 GPM
Variety of Manual Overrides and Low Temp configurations
Class 1, Division 1, Groups C & D, AEx d IIC, Class I, Zone 1
Designed to meet both Global and North American classification standards, this NFPA D03 size directional control valve is designed and proven to meet your requirements. The explosion proof rated solenoids are available in 12 VDC, 24VDC and 120VAC.
- The AC coil is equipped with a rectifier bridge.
- The DC coils have a built-in bi-directional diode for surge suppression.
- Available for use as the Pilot Valve on larger pilot operated valves for high flow applications
Hazardous Duty Solenoid Actuated, Direct or Pilot Operated. U.L. and CSA Certified.
This line of explosion proof, 4-way, directional control valves is available in 2 position spring offsets, 2 position detent, 2 and 3 position spring centered versions.
- Solenoid assembly with viton seal.
- Approved by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. and Canadian Standards Associations for use in Hazardous locations:
Class I Groups C and D, Class II Groups E, F, and G.
U.L. File No. E71190 (N); CSA File No. LR 49650-1.