Explosion Proof Hazardous Location
They are compliant with ATEX, IECEx and INMETRO, UL, CSA requirements and are suitable for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, for surface plants or mines.
Explosion-proof solenoid operated directional valves - compliant with ATEX, IECEx, INMETRO
These Hazardous Location directional valves are available in direct Operated or Pilot Operated versions with a large variety of spool and function types to meet your circuit requirements.
- Variety of threads types, Cable Glands and connection locations for ease of integration
- Pressures to 5000 PSI and Flows to 290 GPM
Variety of Manual Overrides and Low Temp configurations
Class 1, Division 1, Groups C & D, AEx d IIC, Class I, Zone 1
Designed to meet both Global and North American classification standards, this NFPA D03 size directional control valve is designed and proven to meet your requirements. The explosion proof rated solenoids are available in 12 VDC, 24VDC and 120VAC.
- The AC coil is equipped with a rectifier bridge.
- The DC coils have a built-in bi-directional diode for surge suppression.
- Available for use as the Pilot Valve on larger pilot operated valves for high flow applications