VSD03M and VSD05M – Soft Shift Actuation
VSD03M and VSD05M Shockless Hydraulic Operation.
As the valve spool shifts, the spool lands cross over the valve body ports. This can produce high instantaneous flow rates changes. The Soft-Shift valve provides a slow spool movement; slower than that of a standard directional valve. The Soft shift is achieved by either a dampening orifice in the solenoids core tube or via an adjustable-rate control in the valve body. Along with custom spool designs these valves results in reduction or elimination of hydraulic system shock produced by the spool movement and high flow rates.
- Smooth start and stop performance
- Reduce shocks in the system that cause leaks
- Longer component and system life
- Available in single or double solenoid configurations.
- DC solenoid prevents coil burnout during controlled rate of solenoid shift.
- Conventional alternating input current is converted to direct current
through a rectifier in the DIN connector code VEA-6FR-A
- NFPA D03 and D05 / ISO 4401 mounting Pattern